Walk&Talk Festival (São Miguel, Azores) > Open Call for Projects
Open Call for Projects is an open call to artists / creators from all geographies to select two authors for Walk&Talk’s Arts Residency Program in the 2018/2019 biennium.
The winning authors will develop a new project, co-produced with Walk&Talk throughout one year, with an artistic residency in the current edition and presentation of a final work in the next edition.
Open Call for Projects is a way to expand the Walk&Talk’s curatorial process. It allows us to map new artists, projects and ideas and to diversify the contents presented at the festival.
- 2018: Artistic Residence up to 10 days (Round trip to Ponta Delgada, São Miguel, Azores, accommodation and meals)
- 2018/2019: Follow-up of the project, production and communication;
- 2019: Co-production project 2019 - artist fee + production (to be defined with the development of the project).
- Participants can be national and foreign;
- They can participate individually or collectively, but must always appoint a representative;
- Participation is limited to those over 18 years of age;
- All areas of artistic expression are admitted.
- The winning entries will be integrated in Artist Residency Program
- Participants are free to make investments and raise sponsorship or other support for the production of their project.
Deadline: 25 May 2018