New Maker Ensemble > Call for performers, scores and commission (Portugal)
With support from local authorities, The New Maker Ensemble is producing its new project SYSTEM 2 STAGES, which will take place on July 2018 in Madeira Island, and divided in two parts:
[STAGE 1] Contemporary music chamber work, produced for conventional spaces.
[STAGE 2] Workshop-based participatory work 'Circular Exclusion', produced for unconventional public spaces.
For the call for performers, the benefits are:
1) engagement fees: €615 (9 rehearsals, 3 performances + post-concert Q&As)
2) travel support up to €150 each way (so, €300 in total)
3) paid accommodation, food and local transports for concert dates (12-15th July 2018)
4) Professional audiovisual documentation, whose products you will be free to use as you wish.
For the Commission, the benefits are:
1) Commission fee: €1500.
2) Professional audiovisual documentation, whose products you will be free to use as you wish.
3) As part of the larger scope of the project, scores and scripts, along with other textual contributions, will be edited and published in a collection, an exemplar of which will be sent to all of those whose works will have been performed.
Deadline: 23 February 2018