Catalyst Co-Lab (UK) > Call for artists
Catalyst Co-Lab is a 12 month research and development programme for national and international mid-career artists of any discipline.
Artists and creative practitioners are invited to apply to join the University of Bedfordshire as a visiting artist for a year. Participants will partner with an academic or research department within the University of Bedfordshire to research, develop and test their practice under the influence of new and emerging themes and ideas. With the support of the University of Bedfordshire both financially and academically, this exciting opportunity offers the artist the chance to propel their career towards realising large-scale national and international projects that will make real impact on local and global communities.
Catalyst Co-Lab artists receive:
· 12 months of support, partnership and mentorship
· A £10,000 stipend to support training, development and living expenses (which also can be used for travels)
· Access to the university's research institutes and the opportunity to collaborate with current academic researchers
· Access to creative studio space
· Fortnightly supported co-working
· Fortnightly seminars, workshops and training
Deadline: 14 December 2017