MOMENTUM – Nordic Biennial for Contemporary Art (Norway) > Main curator needed!
Since MOMENTUM was founded in 1998, it has established itself as one of the most important biennials for contemporary art in the Nordic region, thus contributing to strengthen the Nordic art field and further to demonstrate that Moss is a city of art. MOMENTUM´s main venues are Momentum Kunsthall and Galleri F 15. Additional venues and places in Moss are chosen related to each individual biennale. MOMENTUM is produced by Punkt Ø - Galleri F 15 & Momentum.
Punkt Ø is seeking a main curator for Momentum 10
Work period: March 1st, 2018 until July 1st, 2019, with the possibility of a project follow-up if this is agreed on.
Work position: 50 %.
Ambitions for MOMENTUM:
- Explore and strengthen contemporary art in a Nordic context.
- Be a discursive platform for artistic, intellectual and critical reflection on our contemporary time.
- Challenge and strengthen the contemporary discourse of the biennial format.
- Create attention, awareness and active participation from the Nordic and international art world, thus strengthen Moss´ position as a city of art.
- Create interest and involvement by the local audience, as well as broad Norwegian, Nordic and international audiences.
Deadline: 15 December 2017