IFACCA (Australia) is seeking a new Executive Director
The International Federation of Arts Councils and Cultural Agencies (IFACCA) is the global network of arts councils and ministries of culture, with member organisations in over 70 countries. Founded in 2001 and based in Sydney, Australia, IFACCA provides services, information and resources, including networking, knowledge and analysis, advocacy and capacity building, to member organisations and the wider international culture sector.
The Executive Director will deliver the Strategic Plan; lead and motivate a high performing team; build IFACCA’s membership, partnerships, international profile and reputation with stakeholders; and oversee the effective financial and operational management of the organisation.
Applications are sought from successful senior leaders who can demonstrate:
• Proven leadership and management experience
• Understanding of programme and service delivery
• The ability to work effectively with a Board and knowledge of organisational governance
• Highly effective relationship management and networking skills; negotiation, advocacy and diplomacy experience; and an ability to challenge peoples’ thinking in constructive ways
• Excellent financial management skills and business and fundraising acumen
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English; and the ability to present complex ideas in a style and at a level appropriate for a variety of audiences.
Deadline: 30 May 2017