Open call for a residency for dance artists: TRY! (Ireland)
For this sixth round of TRY!, residences will be granted to artists with a professional background, who express a strong motivation to experiment creatively and develop their own dance language.
The selected TRY! residents are not expected to produce finished work. We have a particular interest in the meeting and follow up with artists. Depending on the outcome of the residency, we may be able to offer an opportunity to perform a public presentation as part of Tipperary Dance Platform 2015 taking place in October.
TDR is supported by Tipperary Excel Arts Centre, Tipperary County Council Arts Service and the Arts Council under the Dance Artist in Residency award.
Periods of residences: in April and in June.
Conditions offered for TRY!
- 1 or 2 weeks residency at Tipperary Excel Arts Centre including studio space
- Dates: early April or early June 2015 | to be discussed
- Accommodation provided in B&B or equivalent
- Contribution to transportation expenses to/from Tipperary (200€ max per TRY!)
- Possibility to receive free mentoring and feedback from TDR resident artists
- Possibility to present a work in progress at TDP’15 – Tipperary Dance Platform
Deadline: 30 January 2015
Source: Dancing Opportunities