2013 Conference on International Opportunities in the Arts presented by TransCultural Exchange (United States)
Boston University will host TransCultural Exchange's 2013 Conference on International Opportunities in the Arts: Engaging Minds, October 10-13, 2013.
The Conference panels will focus on topics meant to inspire and address many artists' desire to engage in other fields of discipline; while, at the same time, preserving the Conferences' aim to serve as the international forum for practicing artists and related professionals, including:
• Extensive networking opportunities and social events.
• Portfolio reviews with funders, curators, gallery owners, residency directors and critics.
• 50 panels with topics ranging from cultural diplomacy to paid residencies.
• Workshops on marketing, grant writing and copyright law.
• Visits to Boston’s attractions, including MIT's Art and Architecture program.
• Gallery receptions, concerts and readings.
Special Incentive Rates
Along with our student discounts, thanks to a National Endowment for the Arts' grant to expand our demographics, TransCultural Exchange is offering 50, 2-for-1 tickets to artists age 35 or younger or who live 250 miles outside of Boston. (A valid ID - confirming your age, school or home address - will be required at the Conference registration.)
Registration sales ends: 20 September
Find all the details online