Residency opportunity at Nina Stewart Artist Residency - UK
The Nina Stewart Artist Residency is an open submission 6-month residency opportunity available to artists graduating in 2012 with a postgraduate MA, MFA or MRes from a UK institution.
Between October 2012 and March 2013, the resident will receive the following:
- Rent-free accommodation in the South London Gallery’s Outset Artists’ Flat.
- A rent-free studio in SPACE’s studio complex on Haymerle Road, SE15.
- A bursary of £5,000 towards living expenses and production costs.
- Monthly mentoring sessions with invited artists, curators and writers, as well as the Director and staff of the South London Gallery.
- An opportunity to exhibit in the SLG’s first floor galleries.
The residency enables the production of a new body of work and a rare opportunity for a recent graduate to exhibit within an internationally renowned institution.
To be eligible for the residency applicants must:
- Graduate in 2012 with a postgraduate MA, MFA or MRes in an arts discipline from a UK institution.
- Be a UK resident or hold a valid work visa with right to stay in the UK during the stated period of residency.
Find all the details online and apply by 20 August.