Call for Artist-in-Residence 2013 for Visual Arts (Japan)
Kyoto Art Center (KAC) supports creative activities of artists and art researchers who aim to explore new artistic expression in their encounter of Japanese culture. Kyoto Art Center calls for artists and reserchers working in visual arts who wish to cultivate artistic creativities in Kyoto, Japan.
Residency Period: maximum 3 months between April 1st (Mon), 2013 to March 31st (Mon), 2014
- Accommodation during the residency period.
- Studio for creation at Kyoto Art Center.
- JPY200,000.- for an individual or a group for production and/or research.
- Assistance of a program coordinator.
The following documents must arrive by post or directly to KAC no later than June 30th, 2012.
- Application form
- Documentation of recent works or activities.
- Researchers must attach thesis or reviews. (written in Japanese or English)