Call for Applications for Program Manager at Khoj International Artists' Association
ARThinkSouthAsia invites applications for the position of a Project Manager, based in New Delhi, India. You will report directly to the Director, Pooja Sood.
- Plan and co-ordinate the successful planning and implementation of ARThinksouthAsia’s flagship 2-week residential workshop programme in Delhi and master class and short courses to take place in India and South Asia
- Manage all practical arrangements for the programmes from conception to final realisation in close co-ordination with the Project Director
- Prepare budgets, applications and study material. Handle communications, coordination of logistical arrangements, as well as liaising with vendors, partner institutions, faculty and participants
- Prior work experience in cultural management or related fields
- Masters or Bachelors degree in relevant fields
- Co-ordination, planning and organisational skills with an eye for detais
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English, basic knowledge of Hindi
- Needs to travel when necessary
Deadline: June 15, 2012
Find all the details online.