Fellowships for curators and artists at Salzburg Summer Academy (Austria)
ERSTE Foundation offers four fellowships for young artists and four fellowships for emerging curators from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia to take part in a course of their choice at the International Summer Academy of Fine Arts in Salzburg 2012.
In 2012, the participants can choose from a wide range of courses taking place at Summer Academy Salzburg, during July-August 2012. The curators have the option to choose between two courses – one being run by Maria Lind & Juan A. Gaitan, and the other one, by the curatorial collective What, How & For Whom / WHW.
The Fellowships for Curators and Artists at Salzburg Summer Academy:
- are designed for artists and curators at the beginning of their career.
- address candidates who are from Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Slovak Republic.
- cover room and board, travel expenses and the participation fee for the course.
- are worth between EUR 1,300 and 1,600 each, depending on the different length
Applications should include the following details:
- contact information: name, address, e-mail, phone
- brief informative curriculum vitae (max. 1 page)
- information if you are applying as an artist or curator and which course you would choose
- letter of intent explaining why you apply, what you expect from taking part in the course and why you think you are qualified for participation (max. 5000 letters)
Applications are accepted by e-mail, until 30 April 2012.
For further questions please contact Mrs. Mirjam Paninski / tranzit.at: office(at)tranzit.org