Roberto Cimetta Fund > Call for travel grants
Artists and cultural operators living and working in the Euro-Arab geographical region can apply in Arabic, English or French. Priority is given to mobility from the South and East of these regions.
The open call concerns three separate mobility funds: the RCF/Conseil Général des Bouches du Rhône Fund, a NEW funding line RCF/Ministry of Culture of Iraq Fund, and another NEW funding line RCF/Conseil Régional Ile-de-France Fund. This call is therefore open for travel from or to the cities and regions that are partners of the Conseil Général des Bouches du Rhône, as well as travel from or to Iraq, and finally from or to the Ile-de-France Region.
The following general criteria of RCF apply to this fund:
1) The aim of your trip must directly or indirectly show potential for a constructive and long-term impact on the arts sector in the Euro-Arab geographical region. This means that your travel must contribute to your own capacity building, which in turn can be shared in a “networking” fashion that will benefit connecting artists and operators in your own country or region so as to maintain, renew and develop contemporary arts.
2) Your trip can take place as soon as the call opens but in this case you run the risk of buying your ticket without knowing if the application is successful or not.
3) Applicant’s profile
- No nationality or age criteria: Applicant lives or works in the Euro-Arab geographical region.
- Profession: performers, creators, art teachers, cultural organisers, art administrators, cultural project leaders.
- Financial means: applicants who are unable to find the financial resources themselves.
4) Applications must be made by individuals not organisations. Only 3 members of a group can apply for a grant concerning the same project. A grant holder can only reapply twice. Applicants must choose the cheapest form of transport and can only apply for one international return travel ticket and visa costs (local transport, per diems and accommodation costs are not reimbursed).
Deadline: 30 September