Social Protection / Taxation

To delve into these questions and find resources that you may need (contact-points in your country / the country you will go to as a mobile artist, company, collective etc.) you can refer to the EENC report on the question, co-written by On the Move and PEARLE*.

You can also refer to the On the Move Charter for a Sustainable and Responsible Cultural Mobility and/or consult On the Move's library (under policy/advocacy).

Should you wish to add some resources and information contact-points to the resources' part of the report, please email us at mobility(at)