National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (USA) & Lives Without Limits campaign
Established in 1995, the National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (NCDE) is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State and administered by Mobility International USA (MIUSA).
NCDE goals are to increase the participation and inclusion of people with disabilities in the full range of international exchange opportunities by providing:
- A comprehensive website with guidance tips on inclusion and accommodations in international exchange, financial aid sources, and success stories;
- Searchable databases on national and international disability organizations and international exchange programs;
- One-on-one free consulting services to individuals with disabilities, exchange coordinators, disability organizations, school personnel and other professionals;
- Presenting and exhibiting at international exchange and disability conferences;
- Publications, brochures, videos, and on-line magazine on international exchange participation by people with disabilities;
- Outreach and research on inclusion efforts for the participation of underrepresented groups.
Find all details online.
Read more about the ECA's Lives Without Limits campaign to promote the importance of inclusion within international exchanges.