who we are
On the Move (OTM) is a cultural mobility information network with more than 35 members in over 20 countries across Europe and beyond. Our mission is to encourage and facilitate cross-border mobility and cooperation, contributing to building up a vibrant and shared European cultural space that is strongly connected worldwide.
what we aim for
1. To organise, coordinate and improve a cultural mobility information service that is free, transparent, accurate and user friendly, coming from an increasing number of sources and reaching an ever widening audience.
2. To promote a concept of mobility that is respectful of social standards and environmental protection and that promotes cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue.
3. To improve the capacity of OTM members to deal with various aspects of cultural mobility, through trainings, P2P sessions and meetings, where the expertise of each of the members can be shared and further enriched.
who supports us
On the Move receives funding from various sources:
- Subisidies (such as from the Ministry of Culture and Communication-France)
- Memberships' fees
- Production of guides, researches and reports related to cultural mobility issues
- Conceptualisation, organisation and/or facilitation of events, meetings, training, workshop etc.
- Participation in meetings and training as speaker/facilitator/moderator
- Contribution to websites
- Voluntary contributions and/or donations
Contact us at mobility(at)on-the-move.org for any proposal of partnership linked to OTM mission or donation.